Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells.
You can make Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- Prepare of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- It’s 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- It’s 3 T of Butter.
- You need of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- Prepare of Non-stick cooking spray.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.