Chicken ramen noodle casserole. Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top. We've transformed the dorm-friendly ramen noodles into a satisfying casserole the whole family will love! Stir the noodles and the chicken into the sauce.
Cover the top with crushed saltines. Cook ramen noodles per package directions. Do not cook with seasoning packet yet. You can have Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- Prepare 5 packs of chicken ramen noodles (I'll use top ramen its msg free).
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- It’s of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted).
- You need 3 cans of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- You need 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped white onion.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Drain and place in large bowl. Add both seasoning packets that came with noodles, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup and vegetables. In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, and sour cream. Gently stir together cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture.
Chicken ramen noodle casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it's fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
Melt butter in a small saucepan, and remove from heat. Top casserole with the buttery crackers. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk together ramen flavor packets, cream cheese, milk and garlic powder.