Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot: diced/shredded smoked chicken, garlic, parsley, black pepper, salt, thyme, bay leaves, water with bullion or chicken broth and your egg noodles. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot: diced/shredded smoked chicken, garlic, parsley, black pepper, salt, thyme, bay leaves, water with bullion or chicken broth and your egg noodles. It was going to be with chicken broth but I grabbed the beef broth and poured the whole thing in before I knew it.
Meanwhile, cook the butter and smoked paprika in a large pot over medium. Remove the chicken from the smoker and then pull the meat from the chicken and place them aside until you are ready to make your chicken noodle soup. Remove the chicken skin and the bones from the finished smoked chicken and place into a large stockpot. You can make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast.
- It’s As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- It’s 28 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s To taste of sour cream.
In the same large stockpot, add vegetables such as celery and onion. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine broth, salt, and poultry seasoning. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly.
Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..
In a large pot over medium high heat, add the olive oil, carrots, celery, and onion. Pour in the chicken broth and egg noodles and bring to a boil on high heat. Inspired by Panera Bread's version, this soup delivers on flavor. Tender chicken in a lemony broth with orzo pasta, carrots, onions, celery, and baby spinach. This has quickly become one of my family's very favorite soup recipes.