Chicken Noodle Soup. Send Our Homemade Soups, rolls, and cookies in beautiful gift packaging! Inspired by Panera Bread's version, this soup delivers on flavor. Tender chicken in a lemony broth with orzo pasta, carrots, onions, celery, and baby spinach.
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaf. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. You can make Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 pound of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 48 ounces of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Celery leaves.
- You need 1 of medium Onion (chopped).
- It’s 4 sticks of Celery (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of Carrots (sliced).
- It’s 12 ounces of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It’s 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley.
If a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, surely chicken noodle soup is warm and wonderful in any language. A world-wide comfort food and widely touted cure-all, chicken soup is known in many languages: ajiaco in Columbia, hønsekødssuppe in Denmark, soto ayam in Indonesia, cappelletti in brood in Italy, sopas in the Philippines and rosól in Poland. Add celery, carrots, bay leaves and thyme. Learn how to make bowls of soul-warming chicken soups, like Tyler's version with aromatic vegetables and egg noodles.
Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot and add chicken and garlic. Cook on medium high heat mixing until thoroughly cooked, around 7 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, salt pepper, and celery leaves to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Chop and slice onions, celery and carrots. Add to pot, bring back to a boil and simmer with cover for 40 minutes..
- Add noodles to pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice green onions..
- Add onions and parsley into soup, stir thoroughly and simmer additional 5 minutes..
Add thyme, poultry seasoning, chicken broth and bouilion. Heat the olive oil until shimmering over medium heat in a large soup pot. Add the stock and bring to a boil. In a large pot over medium high heat, add the olive oil, carrots, celery, and onion. Pour in the chicken broth and egg noodles and bring to a boil on high heat.