Summer Fruits Beverage. Three simple ingredients are all you need to create this fresh and fruity summer beverage. It's bound to become a warm-weather favorite.—Krista E Collins, Concord, North Carolina. When it comes to mixing cocktail drinks, the advice that fresh is best is a great motto to live by.
Instead of having soft drinks, boring thick juice, lets try to make fresher fruit drink, fresh and nutritious :D. A post shared by Mojo Coffee House (@mojocoffeehouse) Lime juice, sugar, water, strawberries, and mint leaves all go into this non-alcoholic summer drink. You can even add fresh lemon if you want a bit of an acidic punch. You can have Summer Fruits Beverage using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Summer Fruits Beverage
- It’s of Any fruits you have in your fridge.
- You need of Some strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of avocado (thats all i have left).
- You need of ABC syrup cocopandan flavour (any syrups doesnt matter).
- Prepare of Cold water.
- It’s of Ice cubes (optional).
- You need of Mint leaves (optional).
- You need of Basil seeds (optional).
- It’s of Nata dr coco (optional).
- You need of Other fruits also would be great like:.
- It’s of Grapes.
- You need of Mangoes.
- You need of Water melon.
- Prepare of Rock melon.
- Prepare of Papaya.
- Prepare of Apples.
- Prepare of Pears.
- Prepare of Plums.
- You need of Nectarine.
- It’s of Apricots.
- Prepare of Kiwis.
Summer drinks: Blackberry and watermelon smoothie. Blackberries contain a large number of vitamins, mainly from the C and E groups. They also provide potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and calcium. Meanwhile, watermelon adds vitamins A and B, folic acid, and healthy carbohydrates to the mix.
Summer Fruits Beverage instructions
- Cut up all the fruits you have place them in a cup..
- If you like basil seeds, soak them in hot water for 5 mins before mixing them with the fruits.
- Pour 1 tbsp syrup and cold water into the cup with fruits, mix them well, add some nata de coco, mint leaves, and basil seed if you like. Add some ice cubes..
- Perfect to consume in summer..
Choose from refreshing summer drinks such as Kiwi Melon, Peach Mango and other popular tropical fruit drinks. Other fantastic tasting, healthy fruity summer drinks include orange, raspberry, lemon, grape and. Summer fruit cocktail recipes include star chef Bobby Flay's watermelon-tequila cocktails and strawberry-lemon mojitos. Use the whole watermelon as a fun drink dispenser! Just leave out the vodka to make this recipe non-alcoholic.