Summer on a Snowy Day Smoothie. The girls and I are snowed in and needed a pick-me-up. Lime juice and coconut extract give it a colada taste. By Sarah-May It's summer time and time to break out that blender!
And most of what I discovered didn't surprise me at all. When I set out to do this, I had no specific goal in mind other than to f eel good. Mama doesn't like us in the house in the summer, she says its to pretty a day to be wasted inside, so we spend our summer days in a treehouse on the back forty acres of our small farm. You can have Summer on a Snowy Day Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Summer on a Snowy Day Smoothie
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen Fruit Mix (strawberries, peaches, mango, pineapples).
- It’s 1 of Banana, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh squeezed orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lowfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
The Early Arrival of Crickets on the Hearth. To ask if there is some mistake. The only other sound's the sweep. Of easy wind and downy flake.
Summer on a Snowy Day Smoothie instructions
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth..
- You can add more or less orange juice to achieve your desired consistency. Enjoy!.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost, "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" from The Poetry of Robert Frost, edited by Edward Connery. More substantial than a juice cleanse, the green smoothies are based with kale. Put in a plastic zip-top bag until completely frozen. Use an Anjou, Asian, or Bartlett pear instead of a Bosc pear.