Summer Green Smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. Protein Smoothies With Added Probiotics, Vitamin D, Calcium and Much More.
So, another smoothie recipe coming your way. This one combines my current favorite – Summer Smoothie and my old work horse – Green Smoothie to make a Summer Green Smoothie. Like how inventive I get with my titles? You can have Summer Green Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Green Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of Pear (can substitute Apple).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach or Kale (can mix both).
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 1 of Mango.
- It’s 1/4 stick of Celery, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Strawberry (frozen or fresh), chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Ice.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple (crushed or sliced) with juice (can substitute fresh pineapple).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Organic Honey.
I used spinach instead of kale because I wanted the flavors of that wonderful summer fruit to shine through. Everything is greener during the Summer so we figured that our latest smoothie recipe should be greener too! Our new recipe is a smoothie that is packed with health benefits and tastes delicious thanks to kiwi, green apple, avocado, mango, and Green Vibrance! Whether making a green smoothie or adding summer greens to a fruit smoothie, these blended concoctions are healthy and revitalizing.
Summer Green Smoothie instructions
- Rinse all fresh ingredients with cold water..
- Remove skin from mango and pear and cut both up..
- Peel cucumber and cut into smaller pieces..
- Add all ingredients to blender, packing with lots of spinach (and/or kale). Blend on high for 5 seconds..
- Add ice and blend again well..
The last year or so of high school through college, a close group of friends and I would go rollerblading or bike riding along the river. With a blend of baby spinach, banana, blueberries and peaches this Summer Green Smoothie makes a satisfying treat anytime of day! That means smoothie season officially starts here in sunny old Florida around mid. This Simple Summer Green Smoothie is exactly what is sounds like: Easy, green, and full of summery flavor. One of the best things about smoothies is the ability to easily adapt a recipe to any given taste or, in my case, what's in the fridge or.