Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks .. Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks. Fold through remaining blueberries the divide mixture into freezable cups or an ice block mould. Whole Fruit Ice Blocks from The View from Great Island. special.
Now you'll need to use your skills (and your recipe book) to create a tasty ice pop to keep you cool. Wash the fruits and chop them into small pieces; arrange in the ice cube tray. If you're using mint or any herbs, press them slightly with a knife or spoon to allow them to release their flavor. You can make Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks . using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks .
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blackberries or mullberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1 of punet strawberries.
- It’s 1 large of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 large of ripe mango.
- Prepare 1 of juice of half a lemon ..
Pour the filtered double-boiled water over the fruit. Whole Fruit Ice Blocks from The View from Great Island. special. A handful of ice; Whipped cream (optional) The steps: Pour one cup of water into the blender, along with two cups of pineapple, one cup of blueberries, and a handful of ice. Blend on high until your smoothie reaches uniform consistency. (Optional) Add whipped cream or fruit garnish to top off your delectable smoothie creation.
Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks . instructions
- peel and cut banana and mango into chunks and add them to your blender along with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth and lump free ..
- pour prepared smoothy mix into individual ice block moulds and seal with their lids and place into the freezer until set . at least over night ..
- once smoothy ice blocks are set remove from freezer as wanted , remove ice block mould and enjoy . 🙂 ..
Smoothie Ice CubesIf we can have fruit juice ice cubes, a fruit smoothie ice-cube should not be a far-fetched an idea. Just blend your favourite smoothie, and pour the left over in one of the ice-cube trays. Put these cubes in milk or another glass of smoothie (to prevent the regular ice-cubes to water down and dilute the goodness of your smoothie). With peaches, mangos, peach yogurt, and Orange Peach Mango juice, the flavor is undeniably delicious! Strawberry blueberry smoothie is quick, delicious and so refreshing.