Strawberry mojito summer drink. Search for The Perfect Mojito Recipe. Find The Perfect Mojito Recipe Here! Search Listings at ChaseAfterInfo.com for The Perfect Mojito Recipe Near You.
Add ice, filling the glass almost to the top. Pour the rum over the ice, and then top off with club soda. Looking for a strawberry mojito recipe for cachaça or dark rum? You can have Strawberry mojito summer drink using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Strawberry mojito summer drink
- You need Half of cup strawberry paste.
- It’s 2 table spoon of honey Or sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 of lemon's juice.
- Prepare Slice of 2 lemons.
- You need 200 ml of Soda water.
- Prepare of Mint leaves and ice.
This classic cocktail is a drink with strawberries, mint and lime. While a mojito has always been an easy summer cocktail recipe for a balmy evening on the patio, adding strawberries dials up the flavour even more. Crush the fruits together with a muddler to release the juices from the strawberries and the oil from the mint leaves. Stir in the rum and club soda until the sugar has dissolved.
Strawberry mojito summer drink instructions
- Put half of strawberry paste, half lemon juice, coarsely crushed mint leaves in each glass..
- Add a pinch salt and sugar syrup in it. Mix it slightly..
- Add ice and then soda water with lemon slices. Mix them lightly. And refreshing strawberry drink is ready 😋😋.
Directions: In a rocks glass (or I used a stemless wine glass ), add strawberries, mint, lime and sugar. Add ice to fill the glass. Add rum and club soda, and stir to incorporate flavors. Strawberry mojito: The result is a beautiful cocktail! Tips for a Delicious Strawberry Mojito.