Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie. Refreshing, hydrating, and the perfect summer breakfast or snack!. Keep calm and slurp smoothies 💓💓. #smoothies is served!! Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
Use an immersion blender to purée until smooth (alternatively, use a standing blender and transfer to a medium bowl). This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and great flavor! You won't be disappointed when you add in the chia seeds for a little extra texture and fun. You can make Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie
- You need 1 cup of frozen watermelon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen strawberry.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s of Chia pudding.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of warm almond milk (or any prefers milk).
Blend up this creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie today! Combine dragon fruit, strawberries, banana, protein powder and apple juice in a blender. Add a few drops of liquid Stevia or more maple syrup for a sweeter taste. In two cups add the pudding into each cup then top with the smoothie.
Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie step by step
- Make chia pudding, put chia seeds in a cup of warm almond milk and leave it for 10-15 min. You can leave this overnight.
- Put the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blitz them until smooth..
- Pour some chai pudding into and nice glass, then add smoothie and then add chai. Repeat that to get a lovely layer effect..
- Enjoy the combination of hot and cold. It’s sooo yummy 😋.
Optional to add a splash of lime. Delicious & nutritious, high-protein Vegan Chia pudding jars with a strawberry smoothie topping. A wonderful meal as breakfast, dessert, or a snack. This delicious vegan strawberry banana smoothie topped chia seed pudding jar is a delicious and nutritious breakfast or healthy snack. Place the açaí pouch, juice, strawberries and banana into your high speed blender.