Watermelon and strawberry smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. How to make a strawberry watermelon smoothie.
This Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Recipe is a refreshing taste of summer! Suitable for Vegan, Low Carb and Gluten Free diets. Watermelon (frozen -yes you can freeze fresh watermelon. You can make Watermelon and strawberry smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Watermelon and strawberry smoothie
- It’s 2 cups of watermelon pieces, seedless.
- You need 6-7 of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s as needed of optional sweetener if your fruit isn't perfectly ripe.
- You need of if want more sweet then Roohafza sharbat too can be used.
Just dice it up and freeze) Yogurt – (I usually use vanilla yogurt or strawberry) ½ cup water – Or you can use any type of juice! Orange juice or apple juice work great. We have even used almond milk instead of juice. Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie Recipe – About Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie Recipe: There is nothing as fresh as this smoothie of watermelon and strawberry!
Watermelon and strawberry smoothie step by step
- Place the watermelon pieces into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Add the strawberries and lemon juice and blend again until smooth..
- Add sweetener if want Serve right away or make and refrigerate at night. Can save your time in the morning.
- Enjoy healthy smoothie.
Topped with healthy chia seeds and these fresh fruits blended well with low fat yogurt, this smoothie recipe is the powerhouse of healthy nutrients that will keep you boosted all day long. This watermelon strawberry smoothie is incredibly versatile. But watch out that if you add too much watermelon, you will drown out the strawberry flavour. You can use frozen strawberries and/or frozen watermelon in this. In fact, I recommend it, as it makes the final strawberry watermelon smoothie colder, which is great on a hot summer's day!