Watermelon smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. Place the fresh-cut watermelon on the cookie sheet, leaving space between the pieces.
First, cut the watermelon into chunks. Here are a few watermelon smoothie benefits: Because of the high water content in watermelon, this smoothie is exceptionally hydrating. Watermelon is packed with Vitamin-C, Vitamin-A, and numerous antioxidants. You can make Watermelon smoothie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Watermelon smoothie
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen watermelon.
- Prepare 6 of mint leaves (optional).
- You need Pinch of cloves n Cinnamon powder (optional).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk or plain yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbs of sugar or honey (or as required).
- It’s 3 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- You need 3 scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is best in the summer when watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew are ripe and sweet. Avocado adds creaminess in this vegan smoothie. A basic watermelon detox smoothie recipe generally contains watermelon, ice, and honey (optional) and tastes very similar to a slushy. This Watermelon Smoothie is a fresh and delicious drink especially during the summer to help keep you cool, refreshed and hydrated.
Watermelon smoothie instructions
- Add watermelon, mint leaves, honey, pinch of cloves cinnamon, milk and strawberry ice-cream in a blender and blend until smooth..
- Pour in a cup, add soft vanilla ice-cream in a pipping bag with Rosset nozle n pipe a desired flower on top..
- Put straw n served..
I am sharing a light, delicious and such an easy watermelon smoothie recipe with you today that will help get you through these long, hot summer days! A few things to know before you get going. That way you don't have to go trying to break apart a huge block of frozen watermelon when the watermelon smoothie craving hits. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Coconut Watermelon Smoothie with Silk Almond Milk.