Watermelon Smoothie. Place the fresh-cut watermelon on the cookie sheet, leaving space between the pieces. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is best in the summer when watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew are ripe and sweet. Avocado adds creaminess in this vegan smoothie.
This watermelon smoothie recipe is so easy to make! All you need is a ripe watermelon, freshly squeezed lime juice (you can use lemon instead if you don't have lime), ice cubes, and fresh mint leaves (optional). First, cut the watermelon into chunks. You can make Watermelon Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Smoothie
- You need 1/2 cup of watermelon cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen strawberry.
- It’s 1 tbls of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare of Ice cubes (as required).
Place half of the watermelon in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add half of the sherbet and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
Watermelon Smoothie instructions
- Add All ingredients in a blender without ice cubes..
- Blend it well till watermelon and strawberry blended well..
- At last add Ice cubes (I have used 3 ice cubes) then pulse it for two time just to crush ice..
- Pour in glass, sip and refresh your taste buds..
A basic watermelon detox smoothie recipe generally contains watermelon, ice, and honey (optional) and tastes very similar to a slushy. A few things to know before you get going. That way you don't have to go trying to break apart a huge block of frozen watermelon when the watermelon smoothie craving hits. This Watermelon Smoothie is a fresh and delicious drink especially during the summer to help keep you cool, refreshed and hydrated. Coconut Watermelon Smoothie with Silk Almond Milk.