Watermelon smoothie. Place the fresh-cut watermelon on the cookie sheet, leaving space between the pieces. Here are a few watermelon smoothie benefits: Because of the high water content in watermelon, this smoothie is exceptionally hydrating. Watermelon is packed with Vitamin-C, Vitamin-A, and numerous antioxidants.
This watermelon smoothie recipe is so easy to make! All you need is a ripe watermelon, freshly squeezed lime juice (you can use lemon instead if you don't have lime), ice cubes, and fresh mint leaves (optional). First, cut the watermelon into chunks. You can have Watermelon smoothie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Watermelon smoothie
- You need 1 of small watermelon.
- You need of Ice as per required.
- It’s 1/2 cup of strawberry crush.
- It’s as needed of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of chopped ginger piece.
This Watermelon Smoothie is a fresh and delicious drink especially during the summer to help keep you cool, refreshed and hydrated. I am sharing a light, delicious and such an easy watermelon smoothie recipe with you today that will help get you through these long, hot summer days! A basic watermelon detox smoothie recipe generally contains watermelon, ice, and honey (optional) and tastes very similar to a slushy. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
Watermelon smoothie step by step
- Cut the watermelon in to half & deseeded them. Cut in small pieces..
- Keep the pieces in refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Take them out & put them in the blender along with strawberry crush..
- Add 1/2 inch chopped ginger piece & few mint leaves..
- Now add ice cubes & blend..
- Serve chilled..
A few things to know before you get going. Coconut Watermelon Smoothie with Silk Almond Milk. If you are looking for a dairy alternative, try the watermelon smoothie here with almond milk. Lots of watermelon, green tea powder, yogurt and more blend to make this super punch smoothie. Adding watermelon to smoothies can make the texture very watery.