Watermelon Punch. Combine watermelon and Simple Syrup in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Push mixture through a fine-mesh strainer, discarding solids. Add lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice and blend well.
It's a fun and easy way to add an extra wow factor to your backyard bash. The punch itself is a delicious blend of homemade raspberry lemonade and fresh watermelon juice. Scoop out the pulp of the watermelon and remove the seeds. You can make Watermelon Punch using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Punch
- It’s 1 of medium watermelon.
- Prepare of Granadine syrup/any syrup available.
- Prepare 1.5 L of Strawberry flavoured drink powder.
- Prepare 60 g of Soda water/ Sprite.
- Prepare 1 cup of lime juice.
Liquefy the pulp in an electric blender or force through a sieve. Combine with all the remaining ingredients but the mint and pour over ice into a punch bowl or serve from the watermelon shell. Garnish with pansies, and serve in chilled glasses. In a blender, pulse the watermelon until smooth.
Watermelon Punch step by step
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Peel and cut watermelon in to chunks, then blend till smooth.
- Sieve the watermelon juice set in large bowl add lime juice then powdered strawberry flavoured drink.
- Finally add soda water in this recipe I use Sprite, stir well.
- In a glass cup add grenadine syrup or any syrup available you have (I use my home made red syrup in this recipe) then add ice block then your watermelon punch done and enjoy..
Push it through a fine-mesh sieve. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved. Place watermelon flesh in an electric blender; process until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer; discard solids. Add lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice and blend well.