Garlic Cilantro Lime Shrimp. Add cilantro and lime juice; toss to coat. Shrimp sauteed in cilantro, garlic, lime, salsa, and white wine. A twist on the usual garlicky sauteed shrimp.
Thanks to a secret ingredient, these Easy Chile Butter Shrimp Tacos with a simple slaw and avocado mash are seriously tasty.; Fresh and easy, this Shrimp Ceviche features lime juice, red onion, cucumber, cilantro, and avocado.; Soba noodles, pesto, and roasted shrimp make the tastiest and easy dinner. Make this tonight or save for a special occasion. Mix until all the shrimp are coated. You can make Garlic Cilantro Lime Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of Medium Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of canola or Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
The smaller the count, the larger the shrimp and the larger the count, the smaller the shrimp. Once the shrimp are prepared, toss them in a mixture of oil, chopped garlic, chopped cilantro, lime juice, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt. With the skillet off the heat, add the butter, lime juice, and cilantro to the edge of the pan then gently toss it around until the butter melts and it becomes a creamy pan sauce. Season the shrimp with salt and cayenne pepper.
Garlic Cilantro Lime Shrimp step by step
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Then chop cilantro and garlic.
- Add cilantro and garlic with oil to the blender. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven sprinkle lime juice over the top and serve..
Heat up a cast-iron skillet, add the olive oil, garlic and lightly saute before adding the shrimp. Stir and cook until the shrimp is half cooked. Add the cilantro, butter, stir to combine well with the shrimp. Add the lime juice and continue to cook the shrimp. Add the cilantro and lime juice and stir to combine into a sauce.