Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp. Marinate shrimp in OLD BAY, oil, lime juice and cilantro and thread onto skewers. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
Then whisk together olive oil, lime juice, pineapple juice, zest, (minced) garlic, coconut aminos, and black. Move over Grilled Chicken Breasts, this yummy new Dinner Recipe is here to be the best BBQ main dish all summer long! This quick and easy shrimp recipe is sure to be a huge hit the whole family. You can make Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp
- It’s 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of tomatillos.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Shrimp in a tasty, light and fresh cilantro lime marinade that is grilled to perfection. Cilantro and lime has to be one of my favourite flavour combos and my favourite way to enjoy it is on shrimp! I make cilantro lime shrimp year round but the summer is the best since you can do them on the grill. Each guest should sprinkle the shrimp with coarse salt, pepper, chili powder, a squeeze of lime juice, and a few cilantro leaves.
Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp instructions
- Roughly chop tomatillos, jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro and place in large glass bowl..
- Mince or press garlic cloves and add to chopped ingredients..
- Add zest of 1 lime as well as juice and pulp from both limes to other ingredients..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil to bowl with other ingredients and mix well..
- Add shrimp to other ingredients and allow to marinade for 30 minutes minimum. An hour would be better and over night in the fridge would be best..
- Grill until pink (10-12 count pound of shrimp took about 4 minutes on each side).
In a large zip bag, mix the honey, oil, juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper together. Drain the shrimp from the marinade and place the shrimp on skewers. In a medium size bowl, mix together lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder, honey, olive oil, salt and cilantro. Preheat outdoor grill to medium heat. Soak the shrimp in water until they thaw.