Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp. Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred), add the olive oil and butter. Add the garlic and saute until they turn slightly brown, stir in the shrimp. Stir and cook the shrimp a few times before adding the honey, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp Recipe Ingredients. Extra virgin olive oil – The shrimp will be cooked in both in extra virgin olive oil and butter to provide the most flavor. Butter – Use unsalted butter for this recipe. You can have Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shelled & deveined shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of juice of one lime.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of chopped parsley or cilantro.
You can always add more salt if you need it once the shrimp is cooked. Garlic – It is always best to use fresh garlic cloves. However, if you have only have refrigerated. Heat up a non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and butter.
Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp step by step
- Season shrimps with spices and set aside..
- Heat up skillet and add olive oil & butter. Add garlic and sauté until they turn slightly brown. Stir in the shrimp and sauté for a bit before adding the honey and lime juice. Cook until sauce thickens and garnish with chopped herbs..
Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – Shrimp is seared in butter until juicy, plump, and thoroughly cooked. Then it is tossed in a sauce with spices, honey, and Lime Juice. How To Make Honey Garlic Lime Shrimp. Heat up a cast-iron pan over medium high heat and add in the olive oil and butter. Add in the garlic and sauté until lightly browned before adding the shrimp.