Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa. Great recipe for Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa. You can get away with using Vodka, white rum or even whiskey instead of tequila. If you don't want to use alcohol, you can skip it out all together and replace with little more lemon juice.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa: Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa. Mango, the summer fruit and Australian Prawns the summer seafood, love on a stick. Skewer the tiger prawns onto two wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for half an hour. You can have Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa
- Prepare 12 of king prawns cooked and peeled.
- It’s 12 of skewers.
- You need 2 of cobs of corn.
- It’s 1/2 of red capsicum cleaned & diced.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Spanish onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 15 ml of tequila.
- It’s of Few spriggs coriander.
- You need 1 of lime juice and zest.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s of Few drops tobasco sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Heat a griddle pan, brushed with oil, until smoking. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and lime wedges onto skewers; place skewers on hot grill rack. Prepare Salsa: Brush fruit with oil.
Prawns skewers with Lime and tequila corn salsa step by step
- Prep prawns, clean and skewer through the core..
- Make salsa. Cut kernels off corn cobs, add all salsa ingredients, and taste for balance and seasoning. You will need to adjust salt, and can add some sugar if desired.
- Arrange prawns on plate, drizzle salsa and can finish with micro herbs or more coriander if desired.
In medium bowl, whisk agave nectar, juice, tequila and salt; add onion, mint, jalapeño and fruit and toss until. Set corn salsa aside and prepare shrimp. Drizzle peeled and deveined shrimp with olive oil and add seasonings. Sprinkle shrimp with a squeeze of fresh lime and cilantro. Drain and discard marinade from shrimp.