Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
You can have Caramel Apple Pie Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
- Prepare 1 package of refrigerated Pie Crust ( 2 Crust).
- Prepare 5 oz of caramel topping.
- It’s 10 oz of apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 Cup of sugar.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray set aside. Warm the pie crust slightly (it makes them easier to work with) Sprinkle your work area with flour and slightly roll out crust..
- Next, spread a thin layer of caramel on one of the crust, use a knife to slice the pie filling into smaller pieces. Then, spread them over the top of caramel. Cut other crust in ti 1/2 inch strips, and use the strips to create a lattice (crisis-cross pattern) top over pie covered crust..
- Cut out circles and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Then beat an egg in a bowl and mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Brush the lattice top with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..