Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce. Prep the shrimp chopped to pes size. In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onions, cilantro chopped shrimp,egg and seasonings. If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.to wet add more bread crumbs.
To serve, spoon the sauce in the center of each plate. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Wet hands to keep shrimp paste from sticking. You can make Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce
- Prepare of Rock Shrimp Cakes.
- You need 1/2 pound of Rock shrimp – peeled, deveined and chopped up to pea size pieces (Note* any uncooked shrimp will do).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Panko crispy bread crumbs- plain.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onions-finely diced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cilantro-chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs for recoating.
- You need 3 ounces of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro – take off stems.
- You need 1 of jalapeno- for spicy add seeds and all. for milder take out the seeds.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 ounce of lime.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 fluid ounces of oil.
Steak Pineapple Daiquiri – Flor de Cana Anejo Rum, Pineapple Juice, Lime Iced Tea – Sweetener Cheese Bread with Herb Butter Crispy Rock Shrimp – Cherry Pepper Aioli, Chili Cilantro Sauce Charred Spanish Octopus – Broccolini, Stewed Tomatoes, Port Wine … Add egg, green onion, lemon juice, mustard, cilantro, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. Shrimp Cakes – To a large bowl, add the eggs, optional sriracha, and whisk to combine. Add the panko, green onions, salt, pepper, lemon zest, smoked paprika, and stir to combine. Add the shrimp and knead the mixture with your hands to evenly distribute the shrimp within the other ingredients.
Crispy Rock Shrimp Cakes with a Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce step by step
- Shrimp Cakes- Method.
- Prep the shrimp chopped to pes size..
- In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onions, cilantro chopped shrimp,egg and seasonings..
- Add the and bread crumbs..
- Mix gently to combine. If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.to wet add more bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 cakes. About a 1 inch thick..
- With a half a cup of bread crumbs recoat the four patties on both sides by lightly pressing the patttie into the bread crumbs..
- On a medium heat, cook the cakes in a frying pan with 3 ounces of oil until they are browned (about4-5 minutes on each side). Golden Brown and Delious (GBD:).
- Cilantro Jalapeno Green Sauce – Method.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or a blender except the oil and puree for 2 minutes- then slowly add the oil as it is blending..
- You can adjust the flavors salt, sweet or lime after it is mixed. I like to make it ahead of time to get the best flavors..
- You can adjust the salt, sweet our lime after it is mixed can be done a day ahead and will last up to 7 days..
Served on a bed of white rice with rockin' green beans, and housemade sweet Thai chili. Served with a side of cilantro lime rice. The zingy spiciness of the sauce, along with its cool creaminess, had the perfect well-rounded balancing effect to the spicy, golden brown, crispy cornmeal beer-battered fish. Crispy shrimp with creamy sweet chili sauce! A quick and easy weeknight meal that is sure to become a family favorite.