Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas. Seasoning the shrimp with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle the chili powder over the shrimp. In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients.
Drain shrimp and lime peel in fine strainer. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Take the pan off the heat and add the tequila. You can make Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas
- You need of for the Pico de Gallo.
- It’s 1 of lg sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 of lg Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 4 l of juice of 4 limes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of bay shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbs of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of chile sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of pace picante sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 10 Oz of pkg cotija cheese, grated.
- Prepare of for the toppings.
- You need 1 pkg of tostadas shells.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
Cut lime crosswise in half; squeeze juice. Add zest and juice to shrimp mixture; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine crushed chips, cilantro and oil; sprinkle over shrimp mixture. If desired, serve with additional lime wedges and cilantro.
Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the Pico de Gallo..
- Top a tostada shell with cabbage. Then Pico de Gallo. Add cheddar and sour cream. Serve immediately..
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Remove from heat and repeat with remaining shrimp. To assemble: Lay fried tortilla on plate and spread with black bean puree. One at a time, fry the tortillas. Brad's chile lime shrimp tostadas – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook.