Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni. Italian baguette,sliced on bias Olive Oil for brushing Instructions. In a large ziploc bag combine raw shrimp, olive oil, McCormick Original Taco Seasoning, and lime juice. Seal bag and shake to distribute ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details. You can have Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni
- It’s 1 of lrg. Italian baguette,sliced on bias.
- It’s of Olive Oil for brushing.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of med. avocado, chopped (approx 3 cups).
- It’s 2 tsp of Lime Juice,plus another 1 tsp.
- It’s 1 Tbls of cilantro, fresh.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 jar of julliened cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of chipotle powder.
- You need 2 lbs of small shrimp.
Fiesta Lime Shrimp Salad Remove from the oven and let cool. Heat oil and butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add all seasonings, salt and pepper to taste, and fresh lime juice. Optional: serve as an appetizer with the creamy cilantro dressing and tortilla strips or as a meal over rice.
Fiesta lime Shrimp Crostinni instructions
- Start by preheating the oven to 350. As it gets warm,brush the baguette slices with olive oil and place onto a sheet pan.
- Place into the oven for about 8 minutes to toast and remove from oven to cool, and brush again with olive oil. set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add the avocado, 2 tsp lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir all together with a large fork or spoon until avocado is mashed and smooth. Note: you can use a food processor or blender as well, just scoop the mix into a bowl when finished.
- Note: If you cooked your own, simply emit this step.) If you purchased packaged, precooked shrimp, empty contents into a large colander and wash with cold water and spread onto a large tray lined with paper towels, then gently pat dry.
- Melt butter into a large fry/saute' pan and add shrimp. Cook for about 2 minutes, continuously toss/stir shrimp.
- Toss shrimp with a spat or tongs to coat with butter, remove from heat.
- Add the other 2 tsp Lime juice and chipotle powder and pan toss to season.
- Now time to assemble! Place 6 toasts onto a medium plate, then spread 1 teaspoon of Avocado mix on each toast.
- Next place on one shrimp, then top with a sun-dried tomato. Garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro.
Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Mix all of the sauce ingredients together except the hot sauce. After the other ingredients are mixed add the hot sauce to taste, testing. A healthy, high protein grilled shrimp recipe. Lime, salt, garlic oil and grill!