Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche. Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad. Made with shrimp and the freshest ingredients – avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and chopped jalapeño tossed with some freshly squeezed lime juice and a touch of olive oil. Warm a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat.
In a mixing bowl, combine dressing, creole seasoning, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. When ready to cook, heat a skillet over medium heat. With a slotted spoon remove shrimp from marinade and add to skillet. You can make Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche
- It’s 1 lb of Cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- It’s 1 of Hass avocado (diced).
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red onion (diced).
- It’s 3 of Limes, juice of.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce (optional).
Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad recipe: Zesty lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this light and refreshing salad, no heavy mayonnaise to weigh it down. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Place shrimp in a grill basket or on skewers. Shuck and prepare chili lime corn on the cob for the grill.
Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Ceviche step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine the chopped red onion, lime juice, olive oil and a pinch of sat and pepper..
- Let them marinate for at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion..
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, avocado, and tomato. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Add salt and pepper for taste..
- OPTIONAL: Top your favorite lettuce with the ceviche. Taste great!.
Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Heat butter in skillet and cook shrimp. Brush grill grate with olive oil.