Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA. Closed now : See all hours. Menu for Rays Seafood & Lobster provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.
Fried haddock is good as well. Sometimes the specials aren't available for dinner (odd?) They have an open tank out back that kids can look into with different types of sea. View the online menu of Rays Seafood & Lobster and other restaurants in Rye, New Hampshire. You can have Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA
- Prepare 1 packages of imitation lobster meat or fresh lobster If you have.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of wheat or rye mini bread loaf.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jardin fruit seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic (jar).
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3/4 lb of cooked shrimp.
- It’s of cilantro crema.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jardin fruit seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of avacado.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 3/4 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt.
Rays Seafood & Lobster « Back To Rye, NH. Welcome to Ray's Seafood Market, a family owned & operated fish market providing a variety of fresh seafood including homemade seafood & clam chowders, live lobsters, shellfish, clams, shrimp, scallops, haddock, scrod, sole, salmon, swordfish, tuna, and much more, including seasonal specials! Well last night was a big start to this Father's day weekend with our lobster night! Ray is cutting fresh mako for mako bites, woohoo!
Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- line a baking tray with foil and place your mini breads on there. You want a medium crunch crostini so youll need to keep an eye that they don't burn, they bake very fast. bake till crisp about 5 minutes or so.
- wash your lobster and shrimp & pat all excess water. chop your lobster & shrimp into small bite size pieces..
- heat a small skillet with butter Olive oil & garlic add in your lobster and seasonings cook for about 3 minutes do not overcook.Lobsters already precooked..
- to make your crema cut your avocado dice jalapeno & green onions. I like to use the cuisinart for a really smooth consistency. But if you don't have one you can use a blender and or mix by hand. Add all ingredients & seasoning and blend well all ingredients together. Add to a bowl and a splash of lime juice..
- Now to assemble your crostini just smother some dressing on crostini top with lobster & shrimp mixture and top with a couple slices of washed and dried fresh spinach.ENJOY!!.
- GREAT FAST APPETIZER.
Winning every year since the contest started…a decade ago (when it was OPEN to every restaurant + food truck in Maine)! Ray's Seafood Restaurant has been serving New England style seafood from its ocean view dining room for. I get the chowder and a small box of clam strips for dinner here. Fried haddock is good as well. Sometimes the specials aren't available for dinner (odd?) They have an open tank out back that kids can look into with different types of sea.