Shrimp Salad. Shrimp salad, refreshing and light, served in a hollowed-out summer tomato. Served as an appetizer, salad, or a light brunch. This was one of our favorite Sunday afternoon treats that my mother fixed for our family.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, lemon, zest of lemon and celery salt. Finely chop the shrimp and fold into the dressing along with the chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery and dill. Scoop the shrimp salad into lettuce cups. You can make Shrimp Salad using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Salad
- It’s 2 pounds of cook shrimp.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño diced (take out seeds to reduce heat).
- Prepare Handful of cilantro diced.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of cucumbers diced.
- You need 1 cup of favorite tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of favorite white wine (I use a Zinfandel).
- It’s of Smoked paprika to taste.
- You need of Sprinkle a little chili power to taste.
- Prepare 1 of lime squeezed over.
Think quick lunch or light supper. Shrimp salad is perfectly classic, but some might (wrongly) think it's old school. We brightened it with red onion, celery, fresh dill and. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, onion, radishes and eggs.
Shrimp Salad step by step
- Mix all ingredients and sprinkle a little smoked paprika and Chile power on top and Enjoy!.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to shrimp mixture. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. In a large saute pan melt butter over medium heat. Add the shrimp and lemon juice, cook until shrimp just turn pink.