Candy corn bark. Candy corn mixed with chocolate sandwich cookies and pretzels will please your whole Halloween crowd. Candy Corn Bark is the perfect homemade Halloween candy dessert. This recipe for Candy Corn Bark is one of the most simple homemade treats that you can make.
It's orange, yellow, and delicious all over. Add half of the candy corn and all of the crispy rice cereal to the melted semi-sweet chocolate and pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet. This Candy Corn Peanut Bark is the perfect Halloween treat! You can make Candy corn bark using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy corn bark
- You need 12 of Halloween Oreos chopped.
- You need 11/2 of pretzels chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Candy corn.
- You need of White chocolate chips or black.
- Prepare of Black and orange sprinkles.
Halloween… the time of year for all things spooky. I was never a fan of Halloween as a kid. I love copious amounts of Trick-o-Treat candy, but all. Candy corn is synonymous with Halloween and kids can't seem to get enough, which is why they'll love this easy-to-make Candy Corn Chocolate Bark!
Candy corn bark step by step
- Spread the chopped Oreos and pretzels evenly on the bottom of the pan..
- Melt the chocolate on the stove or microwave..
- Pour chocolate over the Oreos and pretzels..
- Spread candy corn and sprinkles around..
- Cool in freezers til firm.
- Break and enjoy..
See more ideas about candy corn bark, candy corn, holiday recipes. This Easy Candy Corn Bark is quick, cute and delicious! Halloween Candy Corn Bark is so simple to make that it's hard to even call it a recipe. This candy corn bark is super sweet and decadent just like any Halloween treat should be. White chocolate and pretzels were meant to be together.