Shrimp Taco Inspired Pizza. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Shrimp Taco Inspired Pizza. You need of Semolina or fine cornmeal for dusting.
If you are having guests over and you want to surprise them with a pretty dish with the perfect flavor, then today I will share with you how to prepare this shrimp pizza, it's very easy and doesn't take very much time. Using a paper towel, blot any excess moisture from shrimp. In a small bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes. You can make Shrimp Taco Inspired Pizza using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Taco Inspired Pizza
- You need 1 of ball of pizza dough, roughly 300g.
- You need of Semolina or fine cornmeal for dusting.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1.5 oz of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need of Jalapeno slices to taste.
- It’s 1 of doz medium or small raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s of Juice of one lime.
- It’s of Queso fresco for sprinkling.
- You need of Cilantro for sprinkling.
Layer the shrimp, cheese and tomatoes over the salsa. It's garlicky, creamy, and a total crowd pleaser. Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl. Mix shrimp, taco seasoning, lime juice and garlic powder.
Shrimp Taco Inspired Pizza step by step
- Preheat pizza oven or regular oven to hottest available temperature. Banning steel or stone recommended for home ovens..
- Make lime crema by whisking sour cream, lime, mayo..
- Stretch the pizza dough to 12 inches. Top with oil, cheese, garlic, jalapeno, and shrimp..
- Cook pizza until dough is puffed and toppings are cooked, roughly 2 minutes in a pizza oven..
- Top with crema drizzle, crumbled queso fresco, and cilantro..
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Fill tortillas with slaw, shrimp and desired toppings. Season the shrimp with a big pinch of salt. Combine flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt and baking powder in a medium size bowl and mix well. Add shrimp into the batter, making sure each is fully coated.