Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa. Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan.
The plump flavorful bites of shrimp, an avocado that adds the per. This Avocado Shrimp Salsa Recipe is a party favorite! Loaded with shrimp, avocado and a surprising ingredient. You can make Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp peeled and deveined*.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt and black pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of medium limes, juiced.
- It’s 2 of medium/large avocados.
- It’s 1/2 of english cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of medium or 4 roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro (1/2 bunch) chopped.
Similar to a shrimp ceviche recipe and so fresh. Easy, excellent avocado shrimp salsa video recipe. How To Make Avocado Shrimp Salsa. Detailed instructions and measurements can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa instructions
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 3 minutes total, turning once halfway. Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan. Transfer to cutting board, coarsely chop and place into a large mixing bowl..
- Squeeze the juice of 3 medium limes over the shrimp, stir and set aside to marinate while you prepare remaining salsa ingredients.(i might have used to much lime juice i did use 4 small ones).
- Dice cucumber, tomato and avocado and add them to the mixing bowl with shrimp..
- Finely dice onion and chop 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro. Add to the mixing bowl then stir together all of the ingredients until well combined and serve. We love this served with hot sauce (such as Tabasco) and tortilla chips..
- Notes- *If using any sized pre-cooked shrimp – rinse under cold water, pat dry with paper towels then chop..
Prepare the shrimp: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa Recipe – Homemade Shrimp Salad. This Avocado Shrimp Salsa recipe is a cross between a pico de gallo, guacamole and ceviche. The plump flavorful bites of shrimp, an avocado that adds the perfect amount of creaminess, crunchy. This Simple Shrimp Avocado Salsa is loaded with flavor and fresh ingredients.