Spicy king prawns fry. Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet. Season with salt and stir in the cilantro. In a large bowl, mix together the prawns, sweet chilli sauce, crushed ginger, soy sauce, crushed garlic, lemon juice, hot chillies and salt and pepper.
Place the prawns into a medium mixing bowl. Add oil, chili powder, black pepper, chili sauce, and garlic into the bowl. Stir and mix the ingredient until the prawns are unevenly coated. You can make Spicy king prawns fry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy king prawns fry
- Prepare 500 grm of King prawns.
- You need 10-12 of Red dry chilli.
- You need 2 tbs of Fennel seed.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cumin.
- It’s 10 to 12 clove of Garlic (crushed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flakes.
- You need 1bunch of Curry leaves.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Add the groundnut oil and, when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the ginger, garlic and spring onions. Now remove the fried prawns to a bowl. In the same oil add sliced onions, ginger garlic paste, green chilly, curry leaves and fry until it is golden colour. Add fried prawns, pepper powder, salt and mix well.
Spicy king prawns fry step by step
- Clean and wash prawns..
- Rub with salt and turmaric powder and wash throughly.
- Squeeze lemon, salt garam masala and keep for at least 20 min.
- Meantime keep pan on medium flame and fry all the masala ingredients except corn flaks.
- Grind coarsely, in the same mixer grind corn flakes and keep it separate..
- Now pour oil and fry curry leaves and crushed garlic.
- Now add marinated prawns stir gently, cover and cook for 15 min. (Stir often) if you need add little water.
- Now add ground masala powder, fry gently cover and cook for 10 min. Add little salt according to your taste.
- Now sprinkle corn flakes powder, mix well. Serve after 20 min.
- Decorate with fried curry leaves..
Squeeze over the lime juice and splash the double deluxe soy sauce on top. Garnish with chopped coriander or parsley leaves and serve. Place a pan on the medium-high heat, add the generous amount of oil for frying the prawns. Take out the marinated prawns, eggs and chilled soda from the refrigerator. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.