Shrimp Tacos. For the slaw: Combine the sliced jalapeno and shredded green and purple cabbage in a large bowl. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. These beer battered shrimp tacos are a succulent treat.
Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Shrimp Tacos with Grapefruit Salad An interesting (and refreshing) take on the shrimp taco: Grill the seafood with a brush of grapefruit marinade for a sweet and citrusy flavor. You can have Shrimp Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare to taste of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 4 oz of large shrimps.
- It’s 3 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage slaw.
- You need 3 tbsp of pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It’s of Cabbage Slaw.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped red onions.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped jalapeño.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 of of lime (juiced).
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
Easy Shrimp Tacos are the perfect simple dinner for busy weeknights! Plump, juicy shrimp are cooked in a flavorful spice blend then wrapped in warm flour tortillas and piled high with your favorite toppings. You may also like these grilled BBQ Chicken Tacos, Breakfast Tacos, Baked Chicken Tacos, Spicy Blackened Salmon Tacos, these Smoky Fish… Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl. Mix shrimp, taco seasoning, lime juice and garlic powder.
Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Season peeled and deveined shrimps with taco seasoning to taste. Place in the refrigerator to marinate while you complete the next step..
- Chop and mix all the ingredients under the cabbage slaw section. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve..
- Heat pan over med heat. Spray with cooking spray and cook shrimps for about 2 mins on each side. Usually while the shrimps are cooking I’ll heat up my tortilla in the oven or over the stovetop..
- Assemble tacos- corn tortillas, cabbage slaw, shrimps, pico de Gallo and guacamole. Garnish with some cilantro and serve with a side of hot sauce. My favorite is the green dragon hot sauce from Trader Joe’s..
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Fill tortillas with slaw, shrimp and desired toppings. The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook. Let rest while you prepare the shrimp taco sauce and slaw. Prepare the sauce and slaw: In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, salt, lime zest, and lime juice.