Incredible Shrimp Tacos. Try out these praise-worthy shrimp tacos! They can be ready within a few minutes. Desired amount of following ingredients : Frozen or fresh shrimp Cheese (I use a mix of shredded mozzarella and cheddar).
A little bit of time & elbow grease and you've got yourself some SERIOUSLY tasty tacos. Kick back and relax away from the stress of the week with one of these incredible shrimp tacos! This refreshing recipe can make a great addition to any weekend meal plans, with fresh flavors to 'wow' your family and guests! You can have Incredible Shrimp Tacos using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Incredible Shrimp Tacos
- You need of Desired amount of following ingredients :.
- It’s of Frozen or fresh shrimp.
- It’s of Cheese (I use a mix of shredded mozzarella and cheddar).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Black olives.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Tomatoes (diced).
- You need of Avocado (sliced).
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- It’s of Lime juice (optional but highly recommended).
- It’s of Fresh cilantro (optional).
Keep in mind smaller shrimp will cook faster. Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Steps to make Incredible Shrimp Tacos: If you are using frozen shrimp remember to cook in a pan until pink, then strain out the excess liquid. Add desired amount of taco seasoning to the shrimp and.
Incredible Shrimp Tacos instructions
- If you are using frozen shrimp remember to cook in a pan until pink, then strain out the excess liquid..
- Add desired amount of taco seasoning to the shrimp and stir until the taco seasoning has covered each shrimp piece; set aside..
- In a medium-sized pan, place the tortilla down and add the cheese, olives, Parmesan, and diced tomatoes on half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half of tortilla and cook until cheese has melted; flip on both sides to give it a nice golden brown color..
- Once the cheese has melted, remove from pan. Peel back the tortilla and add remaining ingredients; sour cream, lettuce, cabbage, avocado, seasoned shrimp, lime juice, and fresh cilantro..
- Enjoy this easy delicious taco!.
These Shrimp Tacos are loaded with plump juicy shrimp, crisp cabbage, avocado, cotija cheese, cilantro and an easy shrimp taco sauce that will win you over. They are served over toasted corn tortillas so they are naturally gluten-free. This post may contain affiliate links. What makes these Shrimp Tacos is the mouthwatering Shrimp Taco Sauce! How to Make Chicken and Shrimp Tacos.