Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini.
You can have Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini
- You need 1 lb of large shrimp cooked peeled deveined. tail off.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild italian sausage links cut into smaller chunks.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of zuchinni chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh garic minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced porta bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil chopped. fine.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheese I use an italian blend.
- Prepare 1 pints of alfredo sauce I used a 4 chheese version.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 lb of un cooked fettucini pasta.
Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini step by step
- in a large pot of salted boiling water cook your pasta to al dente stage drain and set aside.
- in a large pan melt butter add sausage and everything else except shrimp and cheese and sauce.
- cook on med low heat until sausage is fully cooked then add shrimp to the mix and stir them in then add alfredo sauce and heat until sauce is good and hot. stirring constantly add cheese and stir it in.
- turn off the meat sauce mixture and slowly stir in pasta. to coat. it in sauce.
- when the pasta is all mixed in cover and let sit for a few minutes to reheat noodles.