韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP. Bibimbap is a traditional Korean dish. 石鍋拌飯是傳統的韓國料理。. I want to eat bibimbap. 我想吃石鍋拌飯。. This bowl of bibimbap with kimchi is very delicious. 這碗石鍋拌飯有加韓國泡菜，非常好吃。.
You can make 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP
- Prepare 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 1 pack of – chicken / pork bulgogi.
- Prepare 1 pack of – kimchi (150 ~ 200 grams).
- It’s of Soy bean sprout.
- You need of Spinach (I used the one with round leaves).
- It’s of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber / zucchini.
韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP instructions
- Cook rice as usual.
- SOY BEAN SPROUT >>> Blanch soy bean sprout with water and some salt. Once cooked use tongs to remove soy bean sprout and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked sprouts with some salt and sesame oil.
- SPINACH >>> Blanch spinach with water. Once cooked use tongs to remove it and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked spinach with some salt and sesame oil.
- CARROT >>> cut the carrot into match sticks. Put them into a bowl, and mix with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until sweating. PLEASE REFER TO #8.
- If you are using zucchini please refer to #6. If you are using cucumber please refer to #7.
- ZUCCHINI >>> cut zucchini into matchsticks and mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- CUCUMBER >>> Cut the cucumber into halves lengthwise and slice thinly crosswise. Mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat. Squeeze out excess water from the carrot. Add a few drops of cooking oil to the pan and sauté the carrot for 1 minute. Put it on the platter next to the soy bean sprouts and spinach.
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil in the pan and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber / zucchini. Sauté with a few drops of sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry bulgogi.
- BIBIMBAP SAUCE >>> 2 tablespoon – gochujang 1 tablespoon – sesame oil 1 tablespoon – sugar (I used cane sugar) 1 tablespoon – water (I used the water I used to blanch veg) 1 tablespoon – roasted sesame seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon – vinegar (I used apple vinegar) 1 teaspoon – minced garlic (optional.
- Plate the bibimbap with an egg York on top.
- Reheat the water used to blanch vegetables, put some seasoning and spring onion to serve it as soup.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.