Breakfast Bibimbap. If breakfast is your favorite meal of the day, then you need to try this vegetable bibimbap. It's savory and filling, with rice, protein, and loads of vegetables. Add the carrot, zucchini, and green onions, along with a pinch of salt.
The combination of the spicy bacon, crunchy vegetables, and runny egg is just perfect! It really is a complete meal in a bowl. Add a cup of coffee or tea to go with it, some extra gochujang and kimchi on the side, a good movie on TV, and you're. You can have Breakfast Bibimbap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bibimbap
- Prepare 1/3 pack of tocino-sliced meat (from Lee Lee's).
- It’s 1.5 cups of Bean sprouts (blanched).
- Prepare 6 pcs of mushrooms, sliced and roasted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell peppers, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of medium carrot, julienned.
- It’s 3 of medium-soft boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Bibimbap is a tasty, colorful Korean dish that literally translates to mean "mixed rice". It's surprisingly simple to make at home and perfect for breakfast! This healthy version ties in traditional ingredients with some breakfast staples. Add the carrot, zucchini, and green onions, along with a pinch of salt.
Breakfast Bibimbap step by step
- Boil eggs for 8 mins and then transfer to a bowl of cool/iced water immediately..
- Make the sauce: mix soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Mix well and set aside..
- Pan fry the onions, mushrooms, carrots, and red bell peppers in separate sections of a pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan..
- In the same pan, cook the thinly sliced meat for about 15-20 minutes, turning and stirring often..
- Peel the eggs and slice in halves..
- Assemble your bowl: put rice at the bottom then top with the meat and veggies. Drizzle with sauce. Add sliced egg. (May also add roasted sesame seeds) Serve..
Remove the vegetables from the pan. How to fry your egg: Using a small nonstick pan over medium heat, add the oil. Wait a minute or two to let the oil become shimmery and very loose. To help cook the egg, you can use a lid to cover the pan partway through cooking. Make the sauce: mix soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl.