Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice. Great recipe for Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice. This is a donburi (rice bowl) dish that I make when I don't know what to cook. Since this has plenty of meat and vegetables, you don't need any side dishes.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice Thinly sliced pork for making ginger pork • Bean sprouts • Carrot • ★Gochujang • ★Soy sauce • ★Sugar • ★Sake • Vegetable oil Cut the perilla leaves into fourths. Make the sauce by placing all the sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well. You can make Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice
- Prepare 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork for making ginger pork.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Pickling vinegar for rakkyo.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of Soft-poached eggs.
Take out a large fry pan. Lay all the bean sprouts on the bottom and place the green onions, carrots and onions on top. Tuna Bibimbap with Spring Vegetables. eggs, bean sprouts, steamed rice, chopped onion, soy sauce, ground beef.. Ipoh Bean Sprout Chicken (芽菜鸡) Rasa Malaysia.
Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice step by step
- Combine the ★ and ☆ ingredients separately..
- Julienne the carrot, and boil. Skim off the scum, and add the bean sprouts. Drain the excess water in a sieve after 1 minute..
- Cut the pork into 5 mm wide strips. Stir-fry in a frying pan with vegetable oil. When cooked through, add combined ★ ingredients, and simmer a little bit..
- It's best to have strong sweet and salty taste for the meat, so even if you think it's too strong, don't worry about it. Just swirl in the oyster sauce, mix it in, and turn off the heat..
- Mix Step 2 with ☆ ingredients together, and mix in the ground sesame seeds..
- Place the Step 5 vegetables on rice, and put a plenty of meat on top. Put a soft-boiled egg in the middle, and done..
The pork bibimbap comes with minced pork, bean sprouts, mushrooms and julienned radish, carrot and cucumber. Mix everything with the spicy gochujang and it makes a filling meal. Add to the vegetable and meat mixture. Gently mix the mung bean batter until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Bibimbap is a popular Korean dish.