Rolled Bibimbap with Beef. Put in a sauce pan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Thoroughly mix the rice, namuls and kimchi together. Spread the sliced beef on plastic wrap.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Transfer the bean sprouts to a medium bowl. Set aside in a separate bowl. You can have Rolled Bibimbap with Beef using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rolled Bibimbap with Beef
- Prepare 12 slice of Thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 360 ml of Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Namul (various Korean vegetable side dishes) (store-bought pre-prepared ones are fine).
- Prepare 100 grams of Kimchi.
- You need 1 of Bulgogi sauce (Korean BBQ sauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake (for preparing the beef).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper (for preparing the beef).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 12 of leaves Lettuce leaves (or other leaves) for wrapping.
Season each bowl (the bean sprouts and the greens) with salt to taste and a teaspoon of sesame oil. The Best Beef Ribeye Roll Recipes on Yummly Quick Mexican Roll, Beef And Veggie Bibimbap, Thai Red Curry Beef Skillet Usually, Bibimbap ingredients differ based on the regions and also the seasons. The most well known Bibimbap is "Jeonju Bibimbap" and one of the main ingredients are beef tartare (Yukhoe) and raw egg yolk. Arrange vegetables evenly around the edge and place beef in middle.
Rolled Bibimbap with Beef instructions
- It is easier if you use store-bought namuls. I made them myself this time, so here's how to do it. For the bean sprout namul: discard the roots of 1/2 packet of bean sprouts and put in a sauce pan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and drain. Season with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds while hot..
- For sweet spinach namul: rinse 1/2 a bag of spinach (5 bunches), parboil, drain and squeeze excess water. Cut into 4 cm lengths and mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Leave to cool..
- For refreshing carrot namul: peel 1/2 of carrot and julienne. Put in a sauce pan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Drain and mix with 1 teaspoon of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Leave to cool..
- Thoroughly mix the rice, namuls and kimchi together. Divide into 12 equal portions..
- Spread the sliced beef on plastic wrap. Squeeze the portioned rice gently into shape (if it is too sticky, use plastic wrap) and place on the sliced beef. Roll the rice with beef by using the plastic wrap, and shape into barrels. Take off the plastic wrap and place the rolls with the joint side down on a preheated, oiled pan..
- Brown all over and season with bulgogi sauce. Lay on lettuce leaves and serve. Even after these have cooled down, they're still good..
- If you cut one of these, it should look like this..
- If you have left over bibimbap rice, just roll it with plastic wrap to make bibimbars..
Prepare a cleaned pan and put garlic and sesame oil. Then place sliced beef and fry well. Add seasonings (sake, soy sauce, sugar, hot chili sauce) and mix well. Put rice in the bottom, then add vegetables and beef on the top. Lastly put an egg (fried or or raw or boiled) as a topping.