Spinach and Pork Rice Bowl (Bibimbap-style). Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl. When the rice is done, stir in the rice vinegar. Serve the rice topped with the mushrooms, spinach, bean sprouts, cucumbers and carrots.
Add an egg (fried or hard-boiled) to each bowl, and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Your rice becomes nice and crunchy. When you have a stone bowl bibimbap, it is served with a raw egg yolk, which you then mix. You can have Spinach and Pork Rice Bowl (Bibimbap-style) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Pork Rice Bowl (Bibimbap-style)
- It’s 200 grams of Roughly chopped pork (fairly fine).
- It’s 1 tsp of each ★ Chinese soup stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, sesame oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of ▲ Sesame seeds and pepper.
The heat of the stone bowl will then cook the egg. The other variation when making Bibimbap is how I have made it in this recipe, in a normal bowl with a fried egg instead of a raw yolk. Add zucchini; season with salt and pepper. Heat another drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-high heat.
Spinach and Pork Rice Bowl (Bibimbap-style) step by step
- Stir fry the rough chopped pork with the ★ ingredients. The pork should be fairly finely chopped. Stir fry until there's no moisture left in the pan..
- Blanch the spinach quickly and cool in running water. Squeeze out well and cut into 1 cm long pieces. Mix with the ◎ ingredients..
- Mix the pork and spinach with the ▲ ingredients..
Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef, and the signature fried egg, the thing that really seals the deal is the bright red, spicy Bibimbap Sauce that I can't get enough of. Mix it all up into one big delicious mess, then dig in! For the bibimbap sauce: Whisk up gochujang, water, brown sugar, sesame oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl and serve in ramekins on side. Bibimbap is a super-popular Korean dish made up of a bowl of rice, sautéed and seasoned vegetables, hot pepper paste and usually a bit of seasoned beef, or in our case, pork, and an egg. "Bibim" translates as "mixed" and bap translates as "cooked rice". so "bibimbap" literally means "mixed rice".