Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap. Here is how you do that. The ingredients needed to prepare Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap: Use white cooked rice (prepared only with water and a pinch of salt or no salt; no oil) Take carrot; Take zuchini; Take ground beef (amt may vary, i just like it a lot) Prepare eggs. Here is how you achieve it.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap Before you jump to Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen. You can have Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap
- You need 1 cup of white cooked rice (prepared only with water and a pinch of salt or no salt; no oil).
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 large of zuchini.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground beef (amt may vary, i just like it a lot).
- Prepare 4 of eggs (fried individually, 1 per serving).
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of gochujan paste (korean spicy red paste) to taste.
- You need 1 cup of thin sliced mushrooms (optional).
Babe Cooking Book Home; Best Recipes. AUTHENTIC Bibimbap (비빔밥) & Dolsot-bibimbap (돌솥비빔밥) [Korean Mixed Rice] [Korean Stone Pot Bibimbap). Browse my other Korean recipes from here. Bibimbap – Korean Mixed Rice with.
Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap step by step
- is better to use rice previously made or you can make it fresh too (i've eaten it both ways and is great; in my opinion better with fresh but it could be too sticky for some)..
- i seasoned the ground beef the day before as follows: i put in blender diced carrots, zuchini, minced garlic, one small diced tomato and one red peeled and chopped apple) blend everything together and add the resulting puree on the ground beef. Mix with soy sauce, powdered onion, a pinch of salt). *the apple balance the salt and adds a nice sweetness in a healthy way*. When you are going to make your bibimbap you just heat a frying pan or wok with sesame oil and cook until brown.. it will be juicy and smeel so good..
- Fry each egg on a frying pan individually or together (if big enough) making sure they are all divided. Its not necessary to beat them (no salt or pepper needed). Then sautee your zuchini and carrots with a couple minced garlic cloves. Add the mushrooms and any other veggies u may like..
- Serving directions: Serve white rice on each bowl or plate, then add a portion of your sauteed veggies, a touch of sesame oil, a tsp of gochujan or to taste (depending how spicy you want it). Top it with one egg, and a portion of ground beef. Mix it well until its all combined and the gochujan paste has turn your dish into a vibrant sexy red..
- Enjoy!!!!! 🙂 there are different versions of bibimbap or other "baps" dishes ( "rice dishes). you can even add kimchi, spinach leaves, bean sprouts, etc)..
- I hope you can all etry it sometime. I learned this recipe with my great Korean friend Namsuk (i teach english to her sons for 2yrs now and we've become great friends, almost sisters)..
- if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to do so….
Bibimbap is one of the most well known Korean dishes. A rice bowl topped with all sorts of. Bibimbap is a Korean rice bowl topped with … Before you jump to Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always.