Broccoli Corn Crunchy Salad.
You can have Broccoli Corn Crunchy Salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Corn Crunchy Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas par boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of french beans chopped into one inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced spring onion, keep greens for garnishing.
- Prepare 3 of lettuce leaves or cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled American corn.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon or to taste of black pepper powder.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 tablespooons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Broccoli Corn Crunchy Salad step by step
- Par boil the onion whites, broccoli, carrot, french beans in a microwave safe bowl with water for 2 minutes or just until tender and crunchy..
- Add salt and pepper and mix lightly..
- Take out the bowl and add onion greens, capsicum and corns..
- For the Dressing: In a small bowl, mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard sauce and sugar..
- Pour over the salad and toss well..
- Arrange lettuce or cabbage leaves in a serving dish or a platter..
- Place the salad mixture, drizzle some olive oil and garnish with spring onion greens..
- Serve the Crunchy Salad Platter immediately..