Fried Egg Donburi. Fried Egg Donburi Angela Mertoyono @tenshi In my kitchen! Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante.
This simple rice dish is full of nutrients and flavours that your family will love.. Season with salt and pepper. • Divide rice between bowls and top each with broccoli, shredded carrots, and an egg. This dish takes only ten minutes to cook, all with one frying pan! You can make Fried Egg Donburi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fried Egg Donburi
- It’s 4 cups of steamed rice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dashi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shoyu (soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need To taste of Leek, sliced thinly.
The donburi consists of one bowl with various ingredients, and a nutritionally balanced meal on its own. Origin of Nira Tama "Nira tama," a popular dish in Japan, is prepared with a Vegetable called Nira (or Japanese leek) and eggs. The origin of Japanese leek is from East Asia with a history of more than three thousand years. In a small bowl, combine the chicken stock, sugar and soy sauce.
Fried Egg Donburi step by step
- Fry eggs one by one. When it's half-cooked, fold the egg carefully, and then put it on a plate. Do the same with the remaining eggs..
- Pour the water into the pan (just mix it with the leftover oil). Add dashi, shoyu, honey, and let it boil. Taste and add shoyu or honey according to your preference..
- Put the eggs one by one to the broth mixture for several seconds, and take them away..
- Prepare steamed rice into a bowl. Put an egg on top. Pour the broth and add sliced leeks..
In a small frying pan, heat half of the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Donburi is a Japanese rice dish that is served in a bowl and can be eaten with chopsticks. It is usually filled with meat, vegetables, eggs, or other ingredients. Traditionally it was made of cooked rice mixed with toppings and covered by another layer of seasoned rice. Golden crispy shrimp and vegetable tempura served over steamed rice and drizzled with tentsuyu (tempura dipping sauce), this ten don recipe is a real treat for a special Saturday night dinner.