Stir fried tomatoes and egg. Stir Fry Your Favorite Veggies For A Delicious Quick Meal. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal? Try This Easy Stir Fried Vegetables From McCormick®.
Fresh eggs are an ideal food for stir-frying. Whenever possible I buy free-range eggs from the farmers' market. Fresh eggs partnered with farm-ripe produce are sublime. You can make Stir fried tomatoes and egg using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stir fried tomatoes and egg
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Sausage or spam.
- You need leaves of Spinach.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbs of soy sauce.
In the summer, ripe tomatoes are superb stir-fried with eggs and seasoned with shallots, garlic, and cilantro—a quick, simple meal guaranteed to satisfy. Once the tomato juice had reduced, I returned the eggs to the pan, breaking them up with a spatula into pieces about the size of the tomato chunks. Stir fry the tomatoes till softened, caramelised and watery with juices. In a little oil heated in a wok or skillet, fry chopped white scallions till fragrant.
Stir fried tomatoes and egg step by step
- Scramble two eggs in a bowl with some salt.
- Slice up 2 tomatoes into wedges.
- Slice sausages or spam into bite sized pieces.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and scramble your eggs. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, replace cooking oil and stir fry garlic until aromat. Add sausages and fry until cooked..
- Add tomatoes and cook until it is soft. Add 1/2 tbs sugar and 1/2tbs soy sauce. Let tomatoes cook until it is soft and juicy. You can add spinach leaves at this point..
- When tomatoes are at your preferred consistency, plop on your scrambled eggs..
- Serve with rice..
Add the tomatoes, and stir fry till the tomatoes soften and release juices. Heat a wok with oil, and stir-fry eggs. And heat the wok with again. Stir-fry the ginger, garlic and green onion until fragrant. Add the tomato in the wok and stir-fry it under high heat for a few times.