Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies. After the chicken is cooked, move the chicken and use the oil for cooking the veggies. You can cook the cherry tomatoes too but I sometimes prefer not. Fried eggs on toast becomes a bit special with a few extra ingredients.
Coat chicken in flour mixture, then egg mixture, and then again in flour mixture. Remove chicken to a warm bowl. Add remaining oil to the pan and increase heat to medium-high. You can make Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies
- Prepare 2 Slices of Sourdough.
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce (for the chicken).
- Prepare of Olive Oil (bertolli classico).
- You need Pinch of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves (optional).
- Prepare 3 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare of Mustard Greens.
- You need of Green Onion.
- You need Half of Red Paprika.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add in the onion, bell peppers, mushroom, and a pinch of salt. Cook for a few minutes until softened.
Chicken Egg Toast with Fried Veggies instructions
- Fry the sourdough for awhile (I use much olive oil for this because I like the taste!) till it heated. Then move it to the plate you’ve prepared..
- Heat the olive oil in a large (and preferably non-stick) sauté pan over medium heat. Once the pan is fully heated, carefully pour in the egg, add a pinch of himalayan salt and let it cook until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still soft. Remove immediately and serve for sunny-side-up eggs. Then add it above the sourdough..
- Use the same pan and pour another tablespoon of olive oil. Fry the chicken breast and add 2 tablespoons soy sauce with low heat..
- While waiting the chicken, let’s prepare the veggies..
- After the chicken is cooked, move the chicken and use the oil for cooking the veggies. You can cook the cherry tomatoes too but I sometimes prefer not..
- You can chop all the veggies and easily boil all of it for 3 minutes (sweet corn, paprika, and mustard green) or just fry it gently with olive oil for 2 minutes on heated oil. No salt. Put garlic cloves first (fried) if you like it. And of course green onion in the end..
- Add the veggies into the plates. Now your simple chicken egg toast is ready to served. 🥖🍳🥓🥙🍽🧂.
Stir in the tomatoes and bacon. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, chili powder and paprika. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the flour to coat. After egg is chilled, remove the shell, taking care not to break the cooked white and release the runny yolk. Place the tomatoes and jalapeno cut-side down on a foil-lined broiler pan.