Crunchy Broccoli Salad.
You can make Crunchy Broccoli Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Broccoli Salad
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli florests.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped red, green and yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Few lettuce.
- It’s leaves of Few mint.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of raisins and cashew nuts.
- Prepare of for the dressing:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Crunchy Broccoli Salad step by step
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix it well. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Cut broccoli in small florests..
- Heat water in a pan and blanch the broccoli florets for 2-3 mins. Once done transfer the florets in ice cold water..
- Finely chop the rest of the vegetables onions, tomatoes, carrot, cucumber and bell peppers..
- In a mixing bowl add all the chopped vegetables, lettuce leaves and add the prepared hung curd dressing from top..
- Season with salt, pepper and mix everything well and Serve!.