Stir fried Goya with eggs and bacon 🍳. I love Goya which is one of the most famous summer vegetables in Japan. 😊😋 I cooked this one for lunch. Make the stir-fry: Whisk the eggs with the wine and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a large bowl until frothy. Unwrap and cut into large-ish cubes.
Heat up a wok or frying pan with the sesame oil. Add the pork, and stir fry until it turns pale and starts to brown a little. Add the bitter gourd and tofu and continue stir frying. You can have Stir fried Goya with eggs and bacon 🍳 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stir fried Goya with eggs and bacon 🍳
- You need 1 of goya.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of bacon.
- Prepare handful of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Chicken broth powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
Add oil and butter to the wok or pan. On medium heat, add the onions and sauté until almost translucent. Add the garlic and spring onions cook for a minute continuously stirring. Then add the bacon slices and sauté the meat until cooked.
Stir fried Goya with eggs and bacon 🍳 step by step
- I used a mid-sized goya and a half of goya. Cut goya in half and get rid of seeds and white part (they are the inside part which are very bitter!) 😝.
- Slice Goya 3mm and leave them in a bowl with salt water about 10 minutes..
- Slice onions and cut bacons as you like..
- Mix ingredients for sauce..
- Preheat a pan and stir onions with sesame oil. Later add bacon and stir well..
- When onions become tender then add Goya, enoki mushrooms..
- Add sauce and eggs. When it's well mixed and eggs are cooked, stop the heat and serve with rice!.
Stir frequently to prevent the bacon burning. Then, the stacks are built by covering the tortillas with the rich and creamy GOYA® Refried Pinto Beans – Traditional, along with GOYA® Queso Fresco, sliced tomato, avocado, onion, bacon, and a fried egg to top it off. Made with GOYA® Refried Pinto Beans – Traditional. A Mexican favorite that's ready in an instant! Heat a wok over high heat.