Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi. Crack the egg into a bowl, add a small amount of water and sprinkle a little bit of salt. Scramble it up with a fork or chopsticks. Heat up the frying pan to medium-high heat.
If there is one dish that I make a few times a week (yes, a week not a month) it has to be Sinangag or Fried Rice. Add the onion, spring onion and garlic and stir-fry for half a minute or until just softened. Add the Chinese sausage and stir-fry for a minute or until the sausage is just starting to char. You can make Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi
- Prepare of steamed rice (If you have leftovers, you might like to microwave a single serving with a damp paper towel covering it.).
- It’s of fried egg.
- You need of fried sausage (or hot dog or bacon).
- Prepare of soy sauce for drizzling.
- You need of toasted sesame oil for drizzling.
- You need of chopped green onions for garnish.
- You need of kimchi.
Then push everything to one side. Push the sausage mixture to one side of the skillet and add the egg mixture to the. Heat some shallot oil in the wok. Saute the chopped garlic until aromatic.
Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi step by step
- Put one serving of rice in a medium bowl (if leftovers, heat it up in a microwave with a damp paper towel on top, which will moisten and fluff the rice again)..
- Top with egg and whatever your choice of meat product. (To make a sunny side up egg, I start with a lightly oiled preheated medium-low pan. Starting at a lower heat will give your whites more time to cook through before they start burning.) You can throw your sliced sausage on the other side of the pan and let that fry while the egg's going..
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, sprinkle with chopped green onions, get you some kimchi, and there you have it!.
- My kimchi recipe if you'd like to try your hand at homemade: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1567994-kimchi-easier-than-you-think.
- Enjoy! :).
Pour the beaten egg into the wok. You can either scramble the eggs before adding the rice or coat the rice with the uncooked egg. If you scramble the egg first, remove the egg, then add the rice to the wok to continue frying. How To Make Sausage Fried Rice. In a large pan or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.