Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg. Keep it aside to cool off. Add black pepper powder,salt and peanut oil to eggs. When the wok is very hot, add the eggs mixture in batches to wok.
Mix everything together until all the ingredients are well combined and the rice has a nice brown color. Fresh Rice: Worst case scenario, you can just make fried rice with fresh, hot rice. It might get a bit mushy since it has extra moisture. You can have Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg
- Prepare 1 lb of Cooked white rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen vegetable medley.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium Yellow onion – sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of Baby corn.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
But, if the craving is real, it will still work. Use long grain instead of short grain rice. For vegetable fried rice, or any fried rice for that matter, you should go with long grain! Here's what goes in Fried Rice Sauce: Chinese cooking wine or Mirin (secret ingredient!) – this is the secret to a really great fried rice that truly stacks up to your favourite Chinese restaurant.
Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg instructions
- Cook the white rice.
- Put flame to medium-high. Heat the oil in the wok. Scramble the eggs (do not add milk) and add to the wok for cooking. Once the eggs are cooked add the sliced onion and fry lightly..
- Reduce the flame to medium heat. Add the white rice and begin flipping rice to make sure the grains are separated.
- Add more oil if needed. Continue to flip rice..
- Add cooked vegetables. Make sure they are drained (excess moisture will ruin the rice)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Continue to flip rice and vegetables. Make sure rice grains are separated. Cook for five minutes and remove from heat.
If you omit these, it will not taste like real Chinese takeout, however, see recipe for the best non-alcoholic subs. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the vegan eggs and cook until scrambled. Transfer to a bowl and place the skillet back on the stove. Melt the butter in a large frying pan with deep sides over medium high heat.