Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice. Great recipe for Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice. It is a conversion of my family's traditional recipe,,i mean its my version of my family's recipe :p hope u. Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today.
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending. Heat oil in wok or pan. Add rice and sauté until rice clumps are loosened. You can make Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of boiled white rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten well.
- It’s 2 pinch of orange food color.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stok.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce (u can increase if u like).
- You need 350 grams of hard boiled chicken boneless.
- It’s of Vegitables.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped carrots (any shape u like).
- You need 2 medium of chopped green bell peppers any shape u like (to add more beauty to dish,add 3 small bell peppers,1 green, 1 red n 1 yellow).
- It’s 1 cup of green of spring onion (chopped).
Sauté in green onion and sesame oil for fragrance. Add in garlic and onion then saute for a minute before adding the mixed vegetables and black pepper. Add in the cooked rice then add the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and the scrambled eggs. Stir till all well combined and the rice is heated through.
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Hard boil white rice,drain and take out on a tray,spread n let them come to normal temprature for almost 20 mins..
- Mix food color in eggs n beat well and fry like omlette in 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Whem cooked take out on a chopping board and let it cool down for 2-3 mins. Then fold and cut into strips and set aside..
- Boil chicken and cut into small pieces. Take 1/2 cup oil in a wolk and lightly heat on medium flame. Add chicken in it and fry. After 2mins add carrots n bell peppers n fry. After 1 min add cabbage n fry..
- In a bowl,take chicken stok and add salt n soy sauce n mix well. Add this stok mixture to chicken and mix well. Remember u have to add the amount of stok according to ur rice. Add enough quantity that when u add ur rice,they get cooked perfectly. Stok should be exactly according to the time in which ur rice will be cooked finally,neither less nor more. If u will add more stolk ur rice will become very soft n if less they will remain undercooked,so adjust accordingly..
- When the stok starts simmering n bubble formation starts, mix again n add boiled rice and mix well slowly. After 1 min add spring onions and chopped eggs and cooked covered for 5mins or till rice are done perfectly..
- Then dish out. Eat alone or with any other chinese chicken recipe like sweet n sour chicken or manchurian etc. If u like chunks of boiled eggs in these rice u can also add them n toss in the end. I also sumtymes add boiled egg chunks. Serve hot and enjoy :-).
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots and green pepper and fry for a minute. Then add in the mushrooms and peas. Next, pour beaten egg into wok, stirring constantly. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat.