Fried eggs. COOK SLOWLY until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. SLIDE turner under each egg and carefully FLIP it over in pan. COOK second side to desired doneness.
If using butter, wait until it stops sizzling, but before it starts to turn brown.. Remember, fried eggs are delicious for breakfast, but you can enjoy them any time. Serve them on top of cooked lentils, asparagus and even pasta dishes. You can have Fried eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried eggs
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 tsp of fishsauce or soy sauce.
- You need 6 slice of of red pepper ,option.
- You need 6 of basils leave ,option.
- Prepare 1 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of hot steamed jasmine rice , enough for 1 person.
- You need 1 of seasoned fishsauce,option.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil to fry.
More from: Help Around the Kitchen. Remember, fried eggs are delicious for breakfast, but you can enjoy them anytime. Serve them on top of cooked lentils, asparagus and even pasta dishes. Watch our how-to video for more.
Fried eggs instructions
- Crack eggs into mixing bowl,add soy sauce or fish sauce,optional add some slices of peppers,basils leaves,garlic slices ..this mean only eggs and fishsauce or soy sauce is ok for Thai style fried eggs..dialect we call KAO KAI JEAW : fried eggs with rice,no.1 Thai fast food ,this can adapt to add more protein like minced pork, minced shrimps,crab meats ..but mine is simple ,just this is heaven when i feel hungry :).
- Mostly serve this easy meal with seasoned fish sauce ( find it in my recipes ),first prepare rice on serving plate ,as the logic of this is to serve as hot as you can.
- Add oil to small fry pan ,on medium heat ,use the fork to stir to mix until see bubbles.
- Add eggs to hot fry pan,some egg will stuck in the middle ,help it flow to the side of the pan ,let it cook evenly and turn to golden.
- Then toss the pan to flip eggs.
- Serve hot ,top on rice.
Fried eggs can be cooked for longer periods of time, depending on how you like your egg yolks done! For an over easy egg, carefully flip the egg over once the egg white has cooked and solidified. For an over medium egg, cook the second side for one minute to get. In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper.