Egg in a Nest Fried Rice. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed. Plate and drizzle with sesame oil, to taste. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil.
Heat wok over high heat, and add the last tablespoon oil. Add the diced onion and bell pepper. Egg fried rice in its absolute purest form—nothing but eggs, rice, cooking oil, soy sauce, and scallions—is one of the simplest stir-fries around. You can make Egg in a Nest Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg in a Nest Fried Rice
- It’s 1 quart of Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shaoxing Rice Wine.
- It’s 1 of couple of drops of hot sauce.
But like all simple foods—pizza, grilled cheese, a roasted chicken&mash;it's the details of the process that elevate its basic ingredients into something transcendental. Cut holes in bread slices with jar or cookie cutter. Heat skillet on medium heat until butter melts and begins to sizzle. Place bread slices on skillet (may also place cutouts on skillet if enough room).
Egg in a Nest Fried Rice step by step
- Heat up oil in a Wok & cook the onion & garlic with a pinch of the salt & pepper.
- Add the rice, peas, soy sauce & wine & cook over high flame constantly stirring..
- When liquid is dried into the rice remove & set into a bowl.
- Fill a single serve stoneware bowl with the fried rice a put a dimple in the middle big enough to hold an egg. Crack an egg into the dimple of the rice without cracking the yolk. Bake in 400° preheated oven until egg sets, but dont overcook because you want the yolk dripping..
- Remove from oven, put pinch of salt & pepper & couple of drops of your favorite hot sauce..
- Break the yolk & chop up the egg & mix into the rice & enjoy..
Break an egg inside each bread hole. Cook until egg is to desired doneness, turning as needed. Pan fry until the cheese is brown around the edges, and flip. Add your egg to the center hole in the nest. I cut the crispy cheese away to get it all the way in there.